Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender Strat for sale. £850 USA + Bonamassa 335 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender Strat for sale. £850 USA + Bonamassa 335

What's Hot
CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 828
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
This Fender Stratocaster from 2006 is such a great guitar. I need to sell some gear at the moment and have a few things to move on

It’s the best Strat I have owned it has Rocketfire Pick ups (Around £200 +)
and Gilmour switch

The guitar is in great working condition, couple of marks but hard to photo, just stunning to play and has some major upgrades. 

VEE Blade Trem, Rocketfire pick ups, locking tuners, roller nut.

it’s a really great guitar 

Also up is a Epiphone Joe Bonamassa, including signature hardcase and case candy/Bonamassa booklet. 

It has Gibson Burstbuckers and a vibrola. These are stock from the factory. It’s a great 335

£815 plus postage 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    What Shape and Radius is the neck please?
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    The LSR nut is a great addition, and that's a great price when you consider the crazy RRP for some MIM Strats.

GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NCoNCo Frets: 44
    Offset said:
    The LSR nut is a great addition, and that's a great price when you consider the crazy RRP for some MIM Strats.

GLWTS.

Agreed. Insane guitar for a very decent price.
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 828
    edited October 2023
    9.5 for radius ! Thank you for the comments everyone. 
    I am tempted to keep it but this or my Epiphone Joe Bonamassa 335 needs to go(The Epiphone did sell but I’ve had a couple of non payers, if anyone is interested will do the Bonamassa r £800 plus postage as need to get it sold ) 

• The Strat does come with a hardcase as well. I don’t have the original parts, so it is sold as seen. It’s a great guitar ! 

edited October 2023
    If anyone is interested let me know as I would like to get a guitar on here, I’ve seen.  I shouldn’t be thinking about getting more guitars but ….but ….but …it’s so cool looking. So PM to do a deal on the Strat 

edited October 2023
    I had sold this but a fellow Fretboarder has had some bad news so I am resisting. Sadly I won’t be able to add back on eBay as the deal for fees has passed. though I am sure there will be another offer soon, but I am hoping someone on here might be interested. I was going to post today so it’s all in a box ready to go ! 

• Great price. I suspect Squealing Pig or Steve Jordan would pay this sort of price. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    edited October 2023
    I’m not familiar with squeeling pig 

edited October 2023
    Sadly the guitar I wanted has gone now, Tbf I really shouldn’t be getting more guitars anyway, so that’s probably done me a huge favour, But then again ….if anyone has an SG, Jazzmaster,Firebird !!!! I still could get tempted. 

• Still for sale ! I just want to be clear, as I was asked if I had withdrawn it. 
    Would be great if it went to someone in the forum, I might want to buy it back in the future !!