Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SORTED crybaby wah potentiometer - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SORTED crybaby wah potentiometer

What's Hot
MooseAbootMooseAboot Frets: 7
edited October 2023 in FX £
just bought my 5th wah pedal in 3 decades haha.  Its an early 90s crybaby i think and the guy that sold me it did say there might be some issues.  I've ixed most of them including deoxiting the pot which seems to be having varying degrees of success.  Its a replacement pot anyway - a blacktop from hotrox.
Has anyone got a Dunlop or 3rd party pot lying around that maybe theyve replaced due to modding but still has some life and is gathering dust?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    The best one in the game, The Castledine pot, is about £15 direct from the man, or was when I last bought one. It's a great upgrade for a crybaby. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • oh ta.  I wasn't aware of that one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • in the process of ordering one now, thanks @soma1975 ;
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    They are great. I recommend them even if your pot is working fine :)
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.