Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NGD: PRS Modern Eagle V - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NGD: PRS Modern Eagle V

What's Hot
allenallen Frets: 545

I think one of these was always on the cards. 

1 day in and I'm really enjoying it so far.

0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• They really are something aren't they. I play my MEV WL most days and there isn't a tone I can't coax out of the thing. I find the humbucking tones aren't quite as nice as the 53/10's, but the split single coil sounds are to die for.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 8492
    Superb choice. My absolute favourite PRS and possibly my favourite guitar ever made. Love the single coil sounds- at least as good as a really good fat strat in my view, but the ultimate do it all guitar. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    I like the pickup choice. What’s the neck profile?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That is just beautiful!!! If I ever wanted to refin my Paul’s Guitar… :love: 
  • allenallen Frets: 545
    Roland said:
    I like the pickup choice. What’s the neck profile?
    I think it’s called ‘pattern’ which is what used to be called ‘wide fat’. If you’re not familiar it’s on the chunkier side of medium, but not a baseball bat. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • That’s lovely , really really lovely . I now need you to fall out of love with it and sell it on here cheap !
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter