Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Squier 40th Anniversary DS - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Squier 40th Anniversary DS

Bought this 2 weeks ago. Had it set up by the amazing Heywood Guitar Doctor, but ended up falling for Dennis’s Sire HB7v. We did a deal and I can’t really afford to have the Jazzmaster hanging round doing nothing. 

Bought from Thoman for £300, spent £50 on set up and new set of tens rather than the nines it came with. 

Any interest here ?

Just at work but will post images later this evening. Based in north mcr if anyone wants to try in person. Came good out of the box but most defo better for the set up. Anyone who knows Dennis can testify to his work. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1257
    Hi i'm  interested..
    Price posted ?
    And i take it its the Jazzmaster in desert sand. .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2781
    Yes Mark it’s desert sand. The tech I bought the sire from was gonna buy it for the price I paid as he actually set it up etc but he was let down on a sale himself. 

It’s 2 weeks old from Thoman. I have the box etc. I’d take £280 as I paid £50 for the new strings and set up. Will need at add postage if not collecting. 
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1257
    Thanks too much for me , good luck with your sale.
  • Looks like these are all out of stock now at Thomann . I’ve already got one or I’d be keen myself - great guitars