Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Kemper Powered Rack + Remote Bundle (Like new) / Zilla Kemper head shell. - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Kemper Powered Rack + Remote Bundle (Like new) / Zilla Kemper head shell.

giomaielegiomaiele Frets: 8
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Hello Folks!

Up for sale goes my Kemper Rack (Powered Version). I have been the second owner (and have only had it myself around 2 months at the most) The unit is in like new condition as it has been inside a 4U rack case it's whole life (it even has the screen plastic on!) I have only taken it once to play at church and that's about it, the rest of the time it's been at home (pet and smoke free).

I will include in the sale the 4U rack, it's quite handy to transport the rack, makes it very portable. Both lids (front and back) have zipped compartments to put cables and any other small bits you'd need for a gig!) The rack is a bit more used than the Kemper itself, however, it's in really good shape.

Asking for £1100

Kemper Remote + cable.

Also selling my Kemper Remote, it's in 9/10 condition, a must have for the rack itself! Comes with a very long cable to link it to the rack. (The Rack's case can hold both power lead and remote lead in the same compartment without issue!)

Asking for £300

Zilla Kemper Head Shell:

Like new condition, it's a black-ish snake skin finish with brown leather handle and corners. Happy to send some pictures!

Asking for £120

Will accept a reasonable offer if bought together (Remote and Rack)
! I'd much prefer collection but happy to post them at buyer's expense. I'll try and get some pictures of them tomorrow in case anyone wants to have a look  

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments