Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WC 2030 (football) - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WC 2030 (football)

Seriously FiFa?

3 hosts: Spain,Portugal and Morocco plus 3 opening games in South America...

One for the fans, for sure!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67010609

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    4 lots of bungs - cowabunga!!!!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    edited October 2023
    Utterly mental, but that's the way the game's gone unfortunately 
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4001
    After Qatar I don’t think anything would surprise me. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• WC 2070 on the moon apparently. 

"Solar Cup".
  • WC 2070 on the moon apparently. 

"Solar Cup".

Galaxy FC likes this...
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    It’s not finalised as I understand it. FIFA had said something about reducing air miles at world cups and then this. Morocco and Portugal aren’t that far apart but you can’t hop on a bus. The Saudis obviously seen Qatar buy their way in so hope to follow. 
    It’s all a bit…greedy and sad? 

I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break.