Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sometimes you got to go for it! - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sometimes you got to go for it!

What's Hot
maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
edited October 2023 in Guitar
Todays job

Finished job

www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Jazzy!
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Nice work.
    If you click on the little cog shaped icon at the upper right of the post, you can move this into the "Bass" or "Making & Modding" sections.  B)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
    edited October 2023
    Nice work.
    If you click on the little cog shaped icon at the upper right of the post, you can move this into the "Bass" or "Making & Modding" sections. Or even Friday humour B
    Yeah thought about that , but going to give more people nightmares here!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shall I tell you what really caught my interest, those 4 cans of lovely looking beverage. What are they I want them!
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 511
    Shall I tell you what really caught my interest, those 4 cans of lovely looking beverage. What are they I want them!
    Schweppes tonic I reckon 
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 1977
    Shall I tell you what really caught my interest, those 4 cans of lovely looking beverage. What are they I want them!
    I would guess tonic. The liquid that people use if they simply have to dilute the gin. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

I rather fancied the soy sauce (looks like Amoy...).
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Mmmm, WD40...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    roberty said:
    Mmmm, WD40...
    You know you've got a problem when you buy WD40 in ring-pull cans. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited October 2023
    Schhh...
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Is that a Precision Lyte?  I had one of those once, I don't know much about basses but it was absolutely terrible.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_Q said:
    Is that a Precision Lyte?  I had one of those once, I don't know much about basses but it was absolutely terrible.
    Well spotted, yes it is a Precision Lyte, Mrs M’s tonic for her Gin, and Amoy soy sauce on my work bench ie dining room table. Bass which is actually quite nice for a bass, having its original pre amp which went belly up replaced by an EMG EQA bought from eBay which works really well
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • AK99AK99 Frets: 1334
    McToot said:
    I would guess tonic. The liquid that people use if they simply have to dilute the gin. 
    Very partial to a heavyweight GnT here..but undiluted gin ??
    Dear Blessus, I need a sit down :)
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Yeah, that's never a fun thing to do! I get nervous enough if I have to drill wiring channels inside a body..!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires