Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 633 Dragonfly RT + Ironman II Mini - SOLD - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

633 Dragonfly RT + Ironman II Mini - SOLD

What's Hot
GrampaGrampa Frets: 825
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Having fully embraced retirement and accepted that I now have far less free time than I ever did in 40+ years of employment I've concluded that I need no more for my idle dotage noodling that a couple of guitars and my trusty Yamaha THR. As such I've recently sold off most of my hard built retirement rig but have been umming and ahing over the 633 Dragonfly RT. It's a phenomenal little amp in absolutely superb condition that will likely sit unused under the desk protected by it's tailor made Roqsolid cover (included) until they plant me beneath the daisies. Hopefully someone will be able to make better use of it than I ever will. Being still far too loud for Grandma friendly home use I also bought an Ironman II Mini attenuator (likewise in superb condition) that will be included in the sale. Also included is a full set of spare valves for the Dragonfly - 1 x Tung-Sol 6V6GT 1 x Tung-Sol 12AX7 1 x EH EL84. Advertised on here for a few days at TFB friendly price, if no interest then off to Reverb for lots more.

Looking for £1150 OVNO for the lot.

Quite weighty and difficult to ensure 100% safety when shipping so it's collection only from the Tavistock/Okehampton area of Devon though willing to drive a few miles to meet up if it helps providing full payment received in advance.
https://i.imgur.com/ldHs5Df.jpg

My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    Wow. That didn't last long! Great amps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter