Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Jazzy NGD - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Jazzy NGD

What's Hot
jpttaylorjpttaylor Frets: 453
After wrestling with temptation for a week, I caved and bought one of the Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmasters from Thomann for £259.

So glad I gave it a go, this is a fantastic guitar. The neck is so comfy, the pickups are great and the overall fit and finish is very good. There’s one tiny imperfection on the back and one fret is a tiny bit scratchy but it’s hard to complain.

I’m not entirely sold on the gold pickguard, so I’ll investigate whether a mint green or parchment one might go better.
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I think black scratchplate on that.

Bonus for brushed black. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Mine's a mint green - my vote that is. Embrace the pastel. And a HNGD to you!

Get behind me, temptress.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Looks lovely tbh
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I got the Desert Sand version and I'll confirm with all the above. Good guitars for not a lot of money! 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    WBW with Seafoam Green.

Parchment or Eggshell off-whites are near enough. Minty green looks strangely naff.
    Be seeing you.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2781
    Lovely. I got the DS one. Lovely guitar and better for the set up. No upgraded bridge required. 

Might be selling as just snagged a Sire HB7v. 
  • Congratulations. Those are excellent guitars and that's a really great price too
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    I got the last desert sand one at that price - it’s en route. 
    If this is as good as the other one I played, I think this is the biggest guitar bargain of the year. Genuinely, the one I played was nicer than my old AVRI… and it was light! My AVRI was a boat anchor…
    I’m actually quite excited.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter