Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Painting services? - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Painting services?

What's Hot
Hey

I’m starting to price up a project for either a Tele or Jazzmaster, and I am finding that my best option for a body that suits my needs is from guitarbuild.co.uk, who’ll do custom routing for me. However, they only sell unfinished wood, and don’t offer a painting service. 
I have tried painting a guitar before and it was… bad. This one I want to be proud of! 

So if I was to buy a body, are there any reputable and not too expensive people who can paint it? I’m not after anything fancy, it’ll probably just be all vintage white or clean white poly. 

I thought Northwest would offer that, but they unfortunately only sell the paints. 

I plan on just buying a ready to go maple neck for so I shouldn’t need a finishing service for that?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a common question. I searched for threads already but didn’t find anything. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments