Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). NGD - SC Relics Thinline T*** in ocean turquoise paisley - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

NGD - SC Relics Thinline T*** in ocean turquoise paisley

What's Hot
KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
edited October 2023 in Guitar
This is a worrying trend - I try one of @dazzajl's guitars, he puts it up for sale, I buy it. First his MIJ Strat, now this. To be fair I did ask him to give me first dibs if he was ever moving it on. Please save me from myself and buy the rest of these!

It was built by our very own @GoldenEraGuitars under the SC Relics name, and I can tell you:
  • It looks like sex on a stick (but you knew this).
  • It plays really well.
  • It sounds the business - that Radioshop ID is the best Tele bridge pickup I have ever heard, the neck pickup has a lovely woodiness, and the two together are as sweet as a very sweet thing covered with sugar. And syrup. With sprinkles.
I held off posting until I had the chance to take it on a couple of gigs and it did not disappoint. Clean to broken up it does that Tele thing to the max; wind up the gain and it rocks like a mother.

Apologies to anyone else who had been interested in this (sorry / not sorry).

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments