Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Traveller Speedster - £215 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Traveller Speedster - £215

Shangalang1Shangalang1 Frets: 24
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Hi guys,

I bought this guitar from @bermudianbrit a few months ago prior to my trip to Japan. It served my well on the trip and has not been used since, apart from the make the video I have linked below.

It's small, fits in a suitcase (diagonally!) and doesn't sound soo bad all things considered. I am selling because I am no actually moving to Japan, so will be sending all of my guitars over in due course. 

Some have recently sold on eBay for £275, some for less than £200. I'm willing to let this go for what I paid for it which is £230 (reduced to £215) posted to the UK. I am based in Woking so can knock some money off if you can collect - I will also include a new pack of strings and, of course, the gig bag it came with.

I have included some pictures below, the this link is probably going to be better for all. Just chucked something together with a few different styles:

https://youtu.be/_DdjXjMLsMI

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments