Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). MSA Sidekick Pedal Steel Guitar with case - £750 collected - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

MSA Sidekick Pedal Steel Guitar with case - £750 collected

Hello all, 

I got this pedal steel guitar, which is a student model, on eBay about 15 years ago. After an initial flurry of enthusiasm I realised I didn't have the room to keep it permanently set up so it went back in its supplied case and has only been out once in a blue moon.

Condition-wise then it is pretty much as I received it, which is to say I think "fair", (please see the pictures below)! There's some general tarnishing on the metal work, but it hasn't affected the mechanics of the instrument as far as I can tell. 

I recently set it up as per the pictures and tried it through my Fender Musicmaster Bass Amp with some holy grail reverb and I was able to eke out some nice tones but I won't kid myself that I'll have enough time to really learn the thing so I'm popping it up on the 'board to see if anyone else wants to have a go. Will probably list on the Steelies website as well. 

I'm thinking £750 and, as it's a heavy ol' beast, I rather not post it. Collection from Guildford would be preferred. 

Any questions, let me know. As you'll gather from the description I'm not an expert but I'll do my best to answer them :-)

Cheers, AJ

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter