Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Soldano Slo 30 head in snakeskin / Bartel Roseland Extension cab - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Soldano Slo 30 head in snakeskin / Bartel Roseland Extension cab

mavthelabmavthelab Frets: 26
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Soldano Slo
Mint condition, includes footswitch, box, basically like new, home smoke free studio use only.

Amazing amp, selling as I have "gone digital".  Highly likely I'll buy another at some point!

Grab it while you can.

Seeking £2k.  Collection is Kent.  As I have the original box, I will post at buyers expense and risk but will work together to ensure insurance (recommend Secursus) is valid, with videos and photos etc.

-------------
Bartel Roseland Extension cab
This was used as an extension cabinet to my Rosalind amp. In black finish with the marshal Tolex.  

If you have a Roseland, and have not tried the extension cab socket, you should, its incredible!

Selling this as I have on order a Roseland Head and matching cabs (GAS is such a stupid thing).

Mint condition, as new, only used in my home smoke free studio.

12 inch Celestion Alnico cream cabinet. Made to the same spec as the Rosalind amp. 

Seeking £850.  Collection is Kent.  I cant find the box for this so am very reluctant to post.

I also have a brand new, still boxed, and unfitted Fane A60, which is what Mark now fits to his cabs.  I will include this for an extra £150 (cost £220).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments