Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Gordon Smith Classic S £675 or trade for a Telecaster - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Gordon Smith Classic S £675 or trade for a Telecaster

What's Hot
19791979 Frets: 85
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Bought this off here a few months ago but circumstances dictate that I need the money more than the guitar. I think the original for sale ad is still on Richards Guitars website. It is in very good condition with only a few marks in the lacquer as pictured. The frets and hardware are nigh on perfect. It has the original hard case so postage could be an option. Any questions please go ahead.
I would be interested in a trade for a telecaster too

Pics; https://imgur.com/gallery/c6hCEHk
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • This is an absolute bargain for a guitar of this quality!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    Wow, that is sweet. Reminds me of an early Levinson Blade.
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • swampyswampy Frets: 30
    Sorry if I’ve missed it but what laquer is on the guitar ?
    thanks
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I always love the look of ash, and that sunburst is particularly nice.
  • 19791979 Frets: 85
    Thank you @Roland . I’ve just called Gordon Smith and they’re going to get back to me with info regarding the finish @swampy ;
    @swampy - the guys at Auden/Gordon Smith have informed me that the finish is polyurethane 
    Bump