Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS UK Red Panda Tensor and Particle V2 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS UK Red Panda Tensor and Particle V2

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 643
edited October 2023 in FX £

Red Panda Tensor and Particle V2 for sale

Both immaculate, boxed with instructions, no velcro.

Looking at £230 each posted special delivery - Payment via bank transfer or PayPal gift or plus fees.

UK Only

IMG_4300IMG_4303IMG_4301IMG_4302

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• brucegillbrucegill Frets: 643
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Interested in any trades for the Tensor? I have a Context v2 (with box etc)
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 643
    Mathlete said:
    Interested in any trades for the Tensor? I have a Context v2 (with box etc)
    Hi there. As much as I'd love to try the Contex v2, I could really do with the cash to cover a SP404MK2 I just bought. I'll leave these up for a week and maybe get back to you if thats ok.
  • brucegill said:
    Mathlete said:
    Interested in any trades for the Tensor? I have a Context v2 (with box etc)
    Hi there. As much as I'd love to try the Contex v2, I could really do with the cash to cover a SP404MK2 I just bought. I'll leave these up for a week and maybe get back to you if thats ok.
    No worries! Just got an Sp404 Mk2 myself, great bit of kit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ah man, I’d love an sp404. Just chiming in to say I have a context v2 and it’s absolutely superb.