Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Red Stripe Peavey Bandit 112 + extras (York) - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Red Stripe Peavey Bandit 112 + extras (York)

YorkieYorkie Frets: 934
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Long story short, we have had to install a couple more beds and I can no longer afford to have this and other bulky gear. I have managed to relocate or sell most other things, but nobody in my inner circle seems to have the space for this combo and I'm getting a bit desperate – it's in the middle on my living room anguished 

It's a Red Stripe Peavey Bandit 112, Transtube, designed in USA and made in China. I changed the no-name speaker for a custom-voiced Celestion Seventy/80 (rated for 80W), which at least in my hands gives a better bass response. No crackles, everything working as it should. Small tear on the front left (hard to spot), and the handle is well used – this amp has been gigged a lot. Includes foot switch and a Hotcovers padded cover without the bottom strap. 

I'd like £130 for all this please. Collection from York, I don't have a suitable box and the amp is a bit heavy. Cash or PPG are OK. 

Trades: happy to consider trades for (much) smaller gear. I could easily fit another smaller acoustic (e.g. parlour) or some other electric in my stand, I could probably use a pair of EL34 and a pair of EL84, I need a white Fender Stratocaster pick guard... I don't know, just happy to discuss anything.

Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments