Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Withdrawn - Olympic White S-Type (Suhr, K-line, SVL, MB guitars) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Withdrawn - Olympic White S-Type (Suhr, K-line, SVL, MB guitars)

What's Hot
BoltersBolters Frets: 39
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
As per the title. Cash waiting for the right guitar at a fair market price. Rosewood board a must. 

I’d also consider a PJE or Tyler. 

SSS preferred but HSS not a deal breaker. 

Guitar will have to be shipped or if you are in the Midlands I can add cash for a drop off to my folks place. 

Cheers

Rich

If you can’t catch me on here (newborn in the house is eating up most of my free time) email is 50W@pm.me
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• greejngreejn Frets: 112
    Have a Tom Anderson, SSS with rosewood board, £1850 delivered. Cheers, Jon
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    You have time to play or even look at guitars with a newborn? I take my hat off Sir.
  • BoltersBolters Frets: 39
    wizbit81 said:
    You have time to play or even look at guitars with a newborn? I take my hat off Sir.
    It’s an addiction. What can I say?
    Sneaking 10 minutes here and there when the wife and bairn are both out for the count.  =)
  • greejn said:
    Have a Tom Anderson, SSS with rosewood board, £1850 delivered. Cheers, Jon
    pics?
  • richierichie Frets: 65
    Fender CS ancho poblano heavy relic? Ash body roasted maple neck, its olympic white but theres a lot of beautiful ash grain on display 
  • MbarnezMbarnez Frets: 201
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BoltersBolters Frets: 39
    Thanks for the offers chaps. 

It might seem sudden, I’m normally more patient with these things. But after discussing this with the wife again I’m going to bite the bullet and pay new prices to get exactly what I want. Rather than settle for whatever is available to save a few quid. 
    Inevitably, as has happened in the past, I’ll not be happy unless it’s right. 

I sold my ‘65 strat recently and miss it dearly. I’m going to contact Mike at M.B guitars about making something to hopefully replace it. 

Cheers

Rich