Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB Black DiMarzio Rails and Area Covers - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB Black DiMarzio Rails and Area Covers

As per the title please…

the Area / Virtual Vintage covers from my understanding are a little bit taller than the true single coil covers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Your understanding is correct. DiMarzio Area and HS covers are taller than most Stratocaster covers. The polepiece spacing may also be different.

I can furnish a black Track pickup cover. I can even offer a choice between *as new* and naturally aged.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jaymenon said:
    As per the title please…

the Area / Virtual Vintage covers from my understanding are a little bit taller than the true single coil covers
    Yep, they are a couple of mm taller than regular covers, and also fit the SDS1, FS1 and HS series pickups.