Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Warwick Rockboard Cinque 5.2 with Gigbag/Softcase and Mod 1 **OFFERS** - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Warwick Rockboard Cinque 5.2 with Gigbag/Softcase and Mod 1 **OFFERS**

SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 332
edited October 2023 in FX £
Love these boards, but my needs are more modest these days and gigs are few and far between. Easily the strongest/most robust board I've ever seen. It ain't lightweight, that's for sure.

It's been gigged twice and used at half a dozen practices but has mostly been used at home and is in very good condition.

There's loads of 3M anchor points underneath. The Velcro is in pretty good condition. The case has the classic zip problem of the zip-pulls snapping, but they still do their job. No rips or tears. Shoulder strap is still attached.

I also got bored one day and added a strip of LED lights underneath. FWIW, they run off a standard 9v DC pedal-type connector and glow red. I might have a photo I can upload.

Has a Mod 1 installed, which has been really handy. I think they're a great idea.

This will be a bugger to post given the size and weight, so collection (NR13) is preferred but can also do postage at cost. No original packaging, but I have a cardboard box that might just about cover it.

Price is £100, plus postage if needed, and that assumes I don't have to pay any fees. Bargain big board!

https://www.rockboard.de/en/pedalboards/cinque-52/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 332
    The struts and the little shelf thing have now been found, and will be included with the sale. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump!
    Up we go!
    Open to offers!
    Bump!