Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 2pac - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

2pac

What's Hot
TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
edited September 2023 in Off Topic
I see they have arrested someone for his murder.

Quite shocked that it was nearly 30 years ago!

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-66966937
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    Did they check what he was doing a couple of nights back when that tree got chopped down?
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    It's not like he didn't have time to get rid of the evidence that was found at his home in July.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The guy has been telling people for years that he was driving. He has also always claimed that the hit was on the orders of Puff Daddy, as he then was.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • If you're 2Pac, they'll spend 27 years to solve your murder.
    If you're anybody else, they just file your case away in an archive box. 
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 961
    edited September 2023
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022

Except he doesn't confess to anyrhing other than being in the shooter's car.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    Every breath you take, every move you make we'll be watching you...... RIP Nate
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    edited September 2023
    I'm trying hard to think of something I care about less.  They are all (or were in 2Pac's case) low-life toe-rags - a nasty assortment of drug dealers, sex offenders, killers and purveyors of shite music.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 557
    edited September 2023
    Offset said:
    I'm trying hard to think of something I care about less.  They are all (or were in 2Pac's case) low-life toe-rags - a nasty assortment of drug dealers, sex offenders, killers and purveyors of shite music.
    You're just jealous because they got more "bitches and hos" than you ever will  
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Offset said:
    Don't be jealous just because they got more "bitches and hos" than you ever will  
    Damn your eyes!  Your saw through my thin veil of fake contempt straight into my green, rotten, envious heart  ;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Is he not still alive then, after all...?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    The guy has been telling people for years that he was driving. He has also always claimed that the hit was on the orders of Puff Daddy, as he then was.

I always figured Sug was more likely behind it.  

But I haven’t actually thought about this in decades, so . . .

Pac and Biggy are such legends.  Shame they had to be the martyrs for their respective labels.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cranky said:
    The guy has been telling people for years that he was driving. He has also always claimed that the hit was on the orders of Puff Daddy, as he then was.

I always figured Sug was more likely behind it.  

But I haven’t actually thought about this in decades, so . . .

Pac and Biggy are such legends.  Shame they had to be the martyrs for their respective labels.
    I reckon he actually did have some part in it behind the scenes.