Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD Fender FSR Acoustasonic Jazzmaster, Black Paisley £1195 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD Fender FSR Acoustasonic Jazzmaster, Black Paisley £1195

variplexivariplexi Frets: 84
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
This is a lovely guitar for those looking for multiple acoustic / electro acoustic / piezo tones (or even if you just want to stare at it!) many modelled on famous acoustic models. These are described in the accompanying manual. Electrics include a three pickup system - Fender Acoustasonic Shawbucker; Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer. 
Loud enough to play unplugged at home, but really comes into its own when plugged in. I used a small PA speaker with bit of reverb / delay / chorus. I haven’t done so, but this would be perfect for recording and gigging given it’s an all-in-one model tonally speaking. It also has a couple of crunch tones, one of them being relatively high gain. There is a volume knob and the other knob is for moving between different acoustic sounds (depending on which position the selector switch is in) and also serves as a blend knob.  This version is the less common, black paisley edition. Looks, feels and sounds great. Comes with its case, paperwork and charging cable. All in excellent condition. The discolouration on the fretboard and light streaks on back of the neck are just the nature of the wood. No blemishes. Personally I prefer the jazzmaster to the strat and tele from this Acoustasonic range. Just something really cool about them! Collection please or can meet if mutually convenient. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Just bought a guitar on here. So this needs to go :-( Price drop
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I had an on/off relationship with Acoustasonics but I thought the Jazz was the best of the three. I’ve never seen a paisley Jazz though, it suits it. GLWTS. 
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I had an on/off relationship with Acoustasonics but I thought the Jazz was the best of the three. I’ve never seen a paisley Jazz though, it suits it. GLWTS. 
    Thanks! I do feel I need to explore this one a bit more as there are so many tonal options. I am selling my Guild acoustic as well and hopefully can keep this one if that sells first! 
  • BGGBGG Frets: 664
    Where are you based? 
    #thebatesmotelband
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
    BGG said:
    Where are you based? 
    His profile says West London :) 
  • BGGBGG Frets: 664
    Lez325 said:
    BGG said:
    Where are you based? 
    His profile says West London :) 
    Cheers. 
    #thebatesmotelband
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    I wasn’t sure about these on release, but I have to say that looks super cool! Glwts, definitely one of those moments where I’d take a punt if I had the spare cash at the moment. 
  • I wasn’t sure about these on release, but I have to say that looks super cool! Glwts, definitely one of those moments where I’d take a punt if I had the spare cash at the moment. 
    Thanks! It can be a bit niche, but for someone who has the right use for it and willing to spend time sussing out the options, it can be a long term partner!