Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Digitech tactile switches? - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Digitech tactile switches?

suspiciousmindssuspiciousminds Frets: 369
edited September 2023 in FX
I’ve just picked up an old digitech pds 2020 multiplay.
The “repeat/hold” led comes on intermittantly but there’s nothing happening with the “Bypass” mode so firstly i suspect both tactile switches are knackered which seems to be a common issue.
I was looking at 12mm x 12mm, 4mm high - anybody know if that size sounds about right?
i Havent as yet dismantled it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I have quite a few Digitech/DOD pedals from the PDS series. I seem to remember having a similar issues that was solved by taking the pedal apart and using some switch cleaner. Give that a go first, if you are planning on opening it up anyway. Good luck! Great pedal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I have quite a few Digitech/DOD pedals from the PDS series. I seem to remember having a similar issues that was solved by taking the pedal apart and using some switch cleaner. Give that a go first, if you are planning on opening it up anyway. Good luck! Great pedal.
    Ahh ok, i’ll give that a go, thanks