Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Surfybear Classic Reverb Tank **REDUCED** - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Surfybear Classic Reverb Tank **REDUCED**

gdculleygdculley Frets: 26
edited October 2023 in FX £
My Surfybear Classic is kind of redundant after buying various other pedals so I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested. Would also be open to trade for a surfybear compact or anything else interesting, fuzzes in particular.

It's the newest version with the Surfypan and comes with the padded bag and power supply but no original box. It's in mint condition and I'd like £260 £240 including postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Photos are here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UtEWgPYdqvjp6Veo9

Thanks, Graham 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• gdculleygdculley Frets: 26
    edited October 2023
    Boing! Price reduced to £240 and open to offers and trades. Particularly interested in fuzz or loopers. Make me an offer! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • P m’d
  • Traded via the forum. Thanks Paul! 
  • This is what makes the forum that much better…..than anonymous auction sites etc.