Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS K Line San Bernadino £1800 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS K Line San Bernadino £1800

What's Hot
richierichie Frets: 65
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
In Brit racing green, factory reliced but otherwise top condition, with Chris’ own handwound humbuckers and original mastery trem, bridge and string tree. Sounds wonderful and plays great, I’ve just bought a Piet which is the only reason for the sale. 

https://imgur.com/a/HiYak9t
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Good man!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • richierichie Frets: 65
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    Price drop - this will be traded at Coda next weekend if not sold
  • CastroCastro Frets: 446
    Could you provide the full spec' and the weight please?
    Spec as far as i have it is on the spec card in the photo, I’d say the neck is a medium c, pickups don’t split but sound wicked. Its 3.4kg. If you search k line san bernadino reverb you’ll get the original listing from coda which says its alder but the card says its ash
    Bump