Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Fender Mike Landau ML212 Deville - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Fender Mike Landau ML212 Deville

jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2108
edited September 2023 in Amps £
This is it, the classic pedal platform in a compact all valve 2 x 12 that weighs about the same as a 1 x 12 valve combo. 

Condition is very good. Unit is on castors and also has a tatty vinyl cover. Footswitch included & manual. I’ll also throw in a Dr Watson Lion Tamer which makes it a much more usable amp in small room, home practice and gig situations. 

Cash on collection only or I can possibly meet on the M1 corridor. These are out of stock in the U.K. I suspect they might discontinue it. I’m in Nottingham. 

£650.00

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• phase3phase3 Frets: 41
    edited September 2023
    Have a bump ....really good amps. I suspect yours is lighter because it appears to have neo cream backs?  
    They had Celestion V type's from factory.  Worth noting they're also incredibly good with most modellers  - straight into the power amp return. GLWS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2108
    phase3 said:
    Have a bump ....really good amps. I suspect yours is lighter because it appears to have neo cream backs?  
    They had Celestion V type's from factory.  Worth noting they're also incredibly good with most modellers  - straight into the power amp return. GLWS
    Yikes! I only just noticed that. They are indeed Neo Creambacks!!!