Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Moog One 16 Voice - Studio & Rec £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Moog One 16 Voice

What's Hot
IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
edited September 2023 in Studio & Rec £
I'm just not using enough so selling on!  Act quick, is for sale (at higher price) elsewhere!!  Would really like to avoid all the fees on other sites! 

Moog One 16 voice - AS NEW for sale. also includes a nice cloth keyboard cover (says MOOG on it too). includes original box as well. Less than 100 hours use. I bought new Jan 2022 (I have receipt still) so still has some of the 3 year warranty left too!

£6,750 for quick sale. I can't imagine shipping this so prefer pick up In Cambridge, UK.  Rough price to ship is £100...

Let me know if any questions - i can share more pics or a vid etc!

Pics!  
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CXBzNubwdYNaTmJD9

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    I know that commenting on pricing is usually forbidden here but perhaps this might be allowed as I am not talking it down- quite the opposite.

In case you were not aware, Moog has been gutted my InMusic and manufacturing is going to be moved off shore, probably China/Taiwan.

I own some Moog synths and given the situation as it stands the last thing I'd be doing now is selling one.
    They are *highly* likely to go up in value, esp the Moog One 16 voice and any MiniMoog.

Mods, if this is against the rules then feel free to delete but I figured it would be good to let the OP know.
    If I hadn't just agreed to buy an Avid S6 I'd be all over this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
    edited September 2023
    I'm aware of all this, makes it hard for me to price tbh...  (keeping in mind that you can order a new one for 9800 from Thomann with stock in 2 months...)  There will be some new units coming through apparently...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    Indiee said:
    I'm aware of all this, makes it hard for me to price tbh...  
    No worries, sorry to interject.
    I've sold a load of synths off at the wrong time.

I still feel the pain of selling a Juno 6, 60 and 106 all for about £1000 sometime in the 90's.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • no need to apologise!!   haha...  I need ££ in next few months really (not able to hold med term to see what happens)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    octatonic said:
    I know that commenting on pricing is usually forbidden here but perhaps this might be allowed as I am not talking it down- quite the opposite.

In case you were not aware, Moog has been gutted my InMusic and manufacturing is going to be moved off shore, probably China/Taiwan.

I own some Moog synths and given the situation as it stands the last thing I'd be doing now is selling one.
    They are *highly* likely to go up in value, esp the Moog One 16 voice and any MiniMoog.

Mods, if this is against the rules then feel free to delete but I figured it would be good to let the OP know.
    If I hadn't just agreed to buy an Avid S6 I'd be all over this.

It's price criticism that usually gets moderated so I think you are fine*

* Not a mod.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
    bump