Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Guitar related CD’s £2 each - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Guitar related CD’s £2 each

WoodandwiresWoodandwires Frets: 166
edited October 2023 in Misc £
Continuing with the pre house move/down size sale. I am looking to sell some of the many I have accumulated over the years. These are the ones that are in my opinion most guitar related, that I have decided I am not going to miss. So £2 each for single albums, £3 for doubles and a few at different prices. Not sure about postage, £1.50 each but multiple items will be less combined.

Dream Theater A change of seasons dble
Dream Theater Six degrees of inner turbulence dble SOLD
Dream Theater Once in a live time dble
Stevie Ray Vaughan Soul to soul
Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas flood SOLD
Stevie Ray Vaughan Live alive
Various  Classic slide guitar blues
Various The kings of the delta blues triple
Various Simply acoustic dble 
John Mayer Room for squares SOLD
John Mayer Any given Thursday dble SOLD
Aerosmith Big ones
Gipsy Kings The very best of
Acoustic Alchemy Reference point
Acoustic Alchemy Back on the case
Acoustic Alchemy The beautiful game
Will Ackerman A windman hill retrospective 
Yngwie Malmsteen Rising force SOLD
Yngwie Malmsteen Trial by fire live SOLD
Yngwie Malmsteen Trilogy SOLD
Earl Klugh Whispers and promises
Various the acoustic album
Various Alternative acoustic Dble
Eric Clapton The cream of Clapton SOLD
Bonnie Raitt The best of
Bert Jansch Legend the classic recordings
Mark Knopfler The rag pickers dream
Pierre Bensusun Encore triple £5
Damien Rice O
Nazareth Greatest hits
Nazareth Legend
Dire Straits Private Investigations best of
Toto Livefields

more to follow

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump no interest for old tech. It’s only a matter of time before CDs are the new vinyl!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I’ll take the John Mayer ones please ? Perfect for the van - ta !
  • Some sold plenty available.
  • More to add today bump
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    I'll take the Malmsteen. Please could you also put the Dream Theater studio albums to one side? I need to check if I've got Six Degrees or not. I'll also wait to see what else springs up. Any Robben Ford or Matt Schofield?
  • No Ford or Schofield sorry, no problem ref. The DT cds.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    No worries. It turns out I've got A Change of Seasons, so I'll just take the Malmsteen and Six Degrees please.
  • List updated
  • Bump
  • I’ve just got back from a few days away to find my CDs have been delivered well packed and in great condition . My wife is especially pleased that she can now enjoy long road trips with hours of guitar widdling from the vans CD player as well as at home from me.

Thanks W&W