Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Steve Miller struggling for good gigs !!!!!!!!!!! - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Steve Miller struggling for good gigs !!!!!!!!!!!

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
edited September 2023 in Off Topic tFB Trader

Looks like Steve Miller can't get those big stadium gigs these days - Playing at a local pub near me
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I gather he was doing better until someone broke into his tour bus and stole all his exclamation marks. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    It's an old joke ...

"Everyone plays the [insert venue of choice here] twice in their career - once on the way up, and once on the way down".

"Anyways, it's good to be back"
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2506
    edited September 2023
    Trying to imagine the fraught, extended brainstorming session before John'N'Alex finally settled on a name for the band.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Trying to imagine the fraught, extended brainstorming session before John'N'Alex finally settled on a name for the band.
    Never noticed that - but yes your right - made me chuckle 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Why are the names in quotation marks? Are they fake names? Is it irony?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Used to have “Amy Winehouse” regularly performing at a local pub, impressively long after she was dead. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break.