Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS G&L Legacy USA Sunburst - £800 - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS G&L Legacy USA Sunburst - £800

What's Hot
Fretboarders and Fretboardettes,

Decided to move on my 2018 G&L Legacy USA. I've owned it since new, bought from PMT in Manchester. Comes with case and certificates. Happy to post for around £40 insured delivery. If anyone wants to view it/collect it, I am based in Birmingham, Kings Heath area. Looking for £800, happy to negotiate. I'm currently trying to free up room, so not looking for trades particularly - however, it never hurts to ask.

It's been played a fair bit, but pretty well looked after considering. Aside from the usual swirl marks and light scratches, there are only two things to point out. A small shallow dent in the front causes by @timmypix when he thought the best way to pass me a jack was to throw it at me. There is also some scuffing on the trem plate on the back.

The finish on this is actually really impressive, and the fingerboard has an almost 3D grain in person. There's everything from dark brown to caramel notes in there - much like Britain's rivers these days.

Pickups are stock and pretty decent - alnico 5 and plain enamel. Still has the PTB circuit in there too. I did swap out to a standard strat wiring layout at one stage, but I have put it all back to stock. 

Strung up with 10s and plays nicely. Only really selling as my custom shop strat has ruled the roost since I got it, and I'm saving to buy another equally pricey strat in the future.

Pictures here: https://imgur.com/gallery/cMdcToY

Your money here: my bank account

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments