Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Noels Guitars on Display in Liverpool - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Noels Guitars on Display in Liverpool

What's Hot
Went to the launch party last night of the Epiphone 150th celebrations at the wonderful BME, for which Noel has lent his 4 big Epis. Was wonderful to see THE Maine Road union Jack Sherri, his 2 80s Rivieras and his Frontier. 

Was very quiet though, and the fact they had nothing new from Epiphone on display apart from a Zephyr, which no one knew anything about. A real missed sales/marketing opportunity to display all 4 new RIs and 'Inspired by' to a ready made market. 

The British Music Experience is well worth a visit in general. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• You'd think they'd have a lot of their new models there....even available to buy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Any pics of the Union Jack Sheraton? I loved that thing - I pretty much wore out the There & Then DVD when I was a teenager!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • There’s a curious irony, there, of Oasis’ music having been compared to The Beatles so often, and Noel’s guitars going on display in Liverpool 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    edited September 2023
    I loved the BME. Smallish but packed with cool things. 

Apple Corps front door. Hendrix amp. Bowie kimono. Coxon tele, Noel Union Jack semi
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • There’s a curious irony, there, of Oasis’ music having been compared to The Beatles so often, and Noel’s guitars going on display in Liverpool 
    Not really. Its the British Music Experience, not the Liverpool one. 
  • Any pics of the Union Jack Sheraton? I loved that thing - I pretty much wore out the There & Then DVD when I was a teenager!
    This ine?