Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Figuring out discord Help My replies appear at the bottom instead of under the video etc - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Figuring out discord Help My replies appear at the bottom instead of under the video etc

What's Hot
Hi ive just joined discord  for polychrome DSP  and watched some guitar videos 
  Replied to a couple with a comment to figure out how it works , but instead of appearing under the video / message they appear right at the bottom of the page . I’m on an iPad here’s a pic

the two bottom messages were in reply to a video further up the page  but have appeared right at the bottom somewhat out of context .  I want to figure this out as it’s a good support page for the plugin  plus has some good guitar videos on it. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    It alerts them they've got a reply, and when they click the bit you've quoted it will zoom back up the page to where they said it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultM said:
    It alerts them they've got a reply, and when they click the bit you've quoted it will zoom back up the page to where they said it.
    Ooh thanks , I’ve realised I’ve become like old people who dont understand things :(
    thanks  for that it makes sense now 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    DefaultM said:
    Ooh thanks , I’ve realised I’ve become like old people who dont understand things :(
    thanks  for that it makes sense now 

You fit right in, here.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter