Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Stomp Under Foot Violet Menace and Boss DD-200 - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Stomp Under Foot Violet Menace and Boss DD-200

Timeline88Timeline88 Frets: 75
edited September 2023 in FX £
Having a bit of a change around so these are up for sale. All are boxed and in excellent condition. Prices assume PayPal Friends and Family and include postage.

Stomp Under Foot Violet Menace £125

Their version of Ram's Head Big Muff circuit but with an added mids control which allows you to tune the mid frequency to help cut through the mix in live situations. Around 9 o'clock is stock.

Boss DD-200 with Boss TRS midi cable £160

I bought this because I thought I wanted options and thought it'd be fun to use the midi function with my ES-5 switcher but in truth, I almost always use a slapback and or tape delay and not much else, so it's far beyond my needs! At it's price point it's a great pedal.

Trades:

Dirt/Fuzz: JAM Rattler, FoxRox CC Hybrid
Delays: Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe, Strymon El Cap, Boss RE-2. Happy to put a few quid towards any of these where there's a deficit my end.

Will follow with photos this evening. Any questions, give me a shout. 

Cheers,
Joe

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments