Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Deluxe Reverb 2x10 conversion baffle (loaded) and 1963 Vox Blue 8 Ohm - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Deluxe Reverb 2x10 conversion baffle (loaded) and 1963 Vox Blue 8 Ohm

MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 76
edited October 2023 in Amps £
FOR SALE

Loaded 2x10 Deluxe Reverb conversion baffle: £295 posted PPG

This is an epic upgrade suitable for both DRRI and 68 Custom versions. I loved the 3D quality this speaker combination added to my 68 Custom (now sold). A simple 4-screw baffle swap that takes less than 5-mins.

FOR SALE 

1963 Vox Celestion Blue Alnico 8 Ohm: £295 posted PPG
Date Code 16 GH = 16th July 1963

Sympathetically re-coned in 2019 by the main man Roy at recones.com using NOS components and retaining the original gasket.
I have held onto this for years as my go-to reference speaker for any low-wattage combo. Far superior tone to current Celestion Blue reissues. Perfect for vintage restoration Vox AC's and it sounds superb in 5e3 Tweed Deluxe too.

SOLD / TRADED .......................................................................................................................................................

SOLD
 1967 Super Reverb Amp: £2200 cash/ £2500 trade SOLD

This vintage amplifier has been kept well-maintained and in regular weekly use.
Recent health check and re-bias by Steve Dawson at Root Two Amplification.
PAT passed until August 2024. It sounds great.
Fitted with 1970 Fender UK voltage 230v transformer fitted. The original USA 110v transformer is included in the sale, along with components replaced during routine maintenance over the years.
Comes with original trem/verb foot switch and a protective padded amp cover from HotCovers.

Collection from Durham is preferred but I am happy to deliver/meet if fuel costs are covered
I can also arrange insured courier service at buyers risk and expense.

SOLD Super Reverb taming 12/10 conversion combo cabinet (loaded) SOLD

£450 PPG

Loaded with Celestion G10 Gold Alnico and G12M Greenback. Runs the amp at 4 Ohm
Super Reverb Amp chassis is NOT included in the sale. The SR is listed separately above.
Collection from Durham or can arrange to deliver/meet for fuel costs.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments