Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Hot Pink Red Special - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Hot Pink Red Special

What's Hot

Comments

• Needs a Hello Kitty decal.
    Be seeing you.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bluecatbluecat Frets: 429
    How can you have a hot Pink Red special ??? Two different colours.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    bluecat said:
    How can you have a hot Pink Red special ??? Two different colours.
    Through the miracle of science
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sounds like the title of a newly discovered Prince number.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Alternative names for Brian's guitar include "the old lady" and "the fireplace".

"Pink Fireplace" sounds like something Friedman make.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Not for me, but I do like this one a lot:

1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    They missed a trick (or possibly a lawsuit by Daisyrock) not making it metal flake hot pink.

Still the best looking RS I've seen. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Needs a Hello Kitty decal.
    That's true of most guitars. 

I'd have given you a wiz, but you had plenty, so a LOL to turn one into a wizlol. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    Don't care what it looks like.  I just can't get on with 24 fret guitars.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    I love Brian May but I couldn't play a Red Special - for the same reason I couldn't play a Frankenstrat.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Love the shape of the red special but I couldn't be doing with all those slider switches.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    Despite loving Brian May, I’ve never had an interest in a Red Special. Until now!  <3
  • NerineNerine Frets: 1659
    I don’t think the Red Special is a great looking guitar. This doesn’t help its cause in my eyes. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Yes, I like it.  I also like it in green, and the News of the World one.
  • Philly_Q said:
    I like … the News of the World one.
    Sassafras said:
    I couldn't be doing with all those slider switches.
    Those select 'phones taps.
    Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter