Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). 24.75 Conversion necks for Strat - Making & Modding Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

24.75 Conversion necks for Strat

What's Hot
Hi all,

I really like the idea of getting a conversion scale neck for my strat. I know that Guitarbuild.co.uk do them - I wonder if anyone here has experience with them? 

Alternatively if there are other personal recommendations for luthiers who’ll make up necks I’d be grateful to hear about them,

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I had a Warmoth 24¾" scale conversion neck for Stratocaster. It took me forever to assemble it onto a project. Shortly afterwards, I parted the finished article out and traded the neck to HarrySeven. 
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    as long as the heel is a good fit for your body there is no issue to be aware of.  They are made to match the existing bridge position  and will do exactly as they claim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Thanks @WezV ;