Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Warwick Rockboard Tour board (40x61cm) with flightcase And/Or Warwick soft case - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Warwick Rockboard Tour board (40x61cm) with flightcase And/Or Warwick soft case

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8281
edited September 2023 in FX £
So... I spent £140 on the pedalboard with flightcase as per this;

https://www.hotroxuk.com/warwick-rockboard-tour-flight-case.html

And then I spent £90 on a Pedaltrain softcase to fit it as the flightcase was too bulky/heavy for my weedy frame.

And then I decided I wanted to go back to a smaller board anyway, so the whole endeavor was a waste of time, effort and money.

Now I want to reclaim back a portion of that money, and also the space they're taking up in my house. That's where you come in.

The board has been drilled in a few places as I had those flat pedaltrain risers across the back and some of the middle of the board.

If you want some or all of the 3 parts in question, drop me a message. I guess £50 for each of the three items (board, flightcase, soft case) or some kind of deal for whatever combination of them you want/need? Offers welcome, local collection preferred (I'm based in Birmingham, work in Southam, and will be travelling much of the length of the country this weekend)

I'll add pictures later.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8281
    Photos for your pleasure. The board itself still has these two risers on it, I guess if you're really nice to me I could leave them on. Offers on the cat.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter