Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Quilter 101 Mini 50-100 head - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Quilter 101 Mini 50-100 head

The Original USA-made Quilter 101, with the 5 selection voice switch - Full Q, Tweed, Jazz, Surf and Lead. There's also the Tri-Q control which is Flat in the middle, Mid cut to the left and Bass cut to the right. There's also a variable Hi Cut control as well as usual input gain and output volume. The Full Q and Surf modes are 100w with the other being 50w equivalents - and that's to valve watts!

This is a fantastic little head that easily keeps up with my valve heads and takes pedals extremely well. The headroom is built in extremely well and won't believe how good it sounds feels considering it weighs as much as a couple of cans of beans.

I've used this sparingly as a backup to valve heads and for rehearsals and studio recordings (it literally slips into the front pocket of my gig bag). It's in pretty much immaculate condition and works perfectly. Comes with kettle lead only, but manual available online and will be sent well-packaged.

£285 posted within mainland UK.

Specs:
  • Input ¼" mono, 2M input impedance, 2V peak
  • Effects Send ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 600 ohms
  • Effects Return ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 47K
  • Headphone Output 1/4" jack, 4V peak
  • Power Output 0 to 100 watts maximum, 4-8 ohms
  • AC Power Req. 100-240Vac, 50-60 Hz, 100 W maximum
  • Speaker 1 Output 8 ohms, 60-100 W recommended rating
  • Speaker 2 Output 4 ohms, 60-100 W recommended rating
  • Dual Speakers 1+2 8 ohms each, 30-50W recommended rating
  • Dimensions HxWxD 8.5”(218mm) x 7.5” (190mm) x 3” (76mm)
  • Weight 2 lbs (0.9kg)imageView post on imgur.com" alt="">
Pictures to follow as soon as Imgur will allow, or just follow this link: https://imgur.com/a/OudiXZx
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments