Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Chatham Sport Driving Loafers - Size UK 9 (43) £20 delivered UK - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Chatham Sport Driving Loafers - Size UK 9 (43) £20 delivered UK

What's Hot
jasonbone75jasonbone75 Frets: 347
edited October 2023 in Misc £
Not sure what I was thinking as these are so far away from "me" it's daft. Anyway, they are a popular choice with many drivers so here you go - fill yer boots so to speak.

I did two drives in these with clean socks on. They have never been in contact with skin and are close to new as can be seen in photos. Will be delivered in their box with retail packing.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    And here's how to put these to good use. Demonstrated by some bloke called Ayrton Senna:

(I believe the black loafers are just as fast as the brown ones.)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Driving Loafers...we need these in Wales now with the 20mph limits - in fact, we also need a flask, sleeping bag and a picture of your loved ones as it takes so long to get somewhere..
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Eek!! Well your feet would be cosseted and pampered on those long journeys...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Forgot about these. Dropped to £20 for the discerning purchaser.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter