Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The grimmest news story today? *Edit - probably best you dont read it - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The grimmest news story today? *Edit - probably best you dont read it

What's Hot
ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
edited September 2023 in Off Topic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• What a complete and utter twunt ... string him up :angry: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4001
    I just read that. WTF!

When I saw the thread title I knew what it would be referring to. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    Feed him to the crocs
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Jeez.  I can't imagine a fate bad enough for this tosser.

Throw him to the dogs.  Preferably Bully XLs.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Some things are beyond comprehension.
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    Sassafras said:
    Some things are beyond comprehension.
    Yes, this.

Trying to think of something else to add but can't. Those poor dogs.
  • Oh god, I really wish I hadn't read that. Absolutely vile.
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I don't know what to say.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    Offset said:
    Jeez.  I can't imagine a fate bad enough for this tosser.

Throw him to the dogs.  Preferably Bully XLs.
    No far too quick and kind
    Put him in a locked small container with 500 starving rats to be eaten alive.............slowly
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I know what this will be without clicking the link. Some people you really hope they get the worst hell in prison.
  • Read it this morning .. wish I hadn't  ... been shocked all day by it. Just unbelievable   
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    This is the bit I find most troubling:

"His account on the messaging app Telegram, which he used to have conversations with “like-minded” people,"

The thought that other people can share such a twisted desire.
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    Sassafras said:
    This is the bit I find most troubling:

"His account on the messaging app Telegram, which he used to have conversations with “like-minded” people,"

The thought that other people can share such a twisted desire.
    with any luck they can be removed from the general population too.

Anthrax Island has a lovely ring to it

• Thanks for that lol.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1416
    Well, you warned me, but I still fucking read it, so it's my own fault. Fucksake 

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    Yeah, that's bloody grim alright. 
  • Personally I'd take him to a container and torture him to death.

Failing that, two in the chest, one in the head.

Vile monstrous excuse for a human being.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    edited September 2023
    There are some crimes that defy all wisdom. Do you punish someone like that in the same way that you might punish a thief or an arsonist by sending them to prison? Or do you put them on medication and therapy? Someone who tortures animals for sexual pleasure seems driven by an obscure compulsion where the message of 'Naughty boy, don't do it again!" just doesn't seem to apply. This is in the territory of pure batshit insanity, surely?.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The guy is truly a broken individual  & has no place in society .  If he does this to animals which in itself is horrifying there is a possibility he could move onto humans . What do you do with someone like this without coming down to their level .  He definitely should be locked away somewhere secure & put on strong medication  I’m not even sure about therapy as it may give a chance to get his thrills vicariously by talking about it with a psychologist etc . People like this are a big problem . Looking at him you could never believe such an appalling monster was beneath the facade . Thank god he was caught 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    From my perspective he's lost his humanity and should be dealt with accordingly.

I'd just lock the bastard in an oubliette and chuck him some mouldy food every now and then.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Jesus
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    I know someone that rescued a dog that had this done to them. Never even entered my mind before that point that it would be something people would do. I just stood there and said excuse me?
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    I would be very interested to hear psychologists explain how someone that operates as a responsible, 'nice' person can allow themselves to perform stuff like this. Maybe it's the syndrome of ever-increasing compromises whereby the person gives in first to a small negative urge and then very gradually ramps it up until they are performing the stuff of horror. I remember the novelist Louis de Bernieres including a section in one of his books in which a decent chief of police is interrogating a woman and gets frustrated by her obstructive attitude. In a moment of weakness, he lightly slaps her face and is eaten up with remorse afterwards. But the first concession has been made, and the following day, he allows himself to punch her. In a fairly short space of time he is inflicting Spanish Inquisition-type torture on her. Perhaps this guy went down a similar path of small compromises of conscience until he arrived at the point of depravity for which he now stands charged.
  • jesus wept

i wonder why he didn't fancy trying it on his crocodiles?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PennPenn Frets: 351
    I just cannot comprehend why you would do something like that. 
  • Sassafras said:

i wonder why he didn't fancy trying it on his crocodiles?
    Snap
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • There was a BBC Radio documentary a couple of months ago about some guy in the Philippines or Indonesia who tortured monkeys and uploaded video recordings onto t'Interweb as entertainment. In exchange for payment, subscribers could specify what actions would be inflicted on the caged animals.

Investigators eventually traced the guy, established that he was really doing what he was accused of, then, challenged him over it.

I can not recall whether the originator of the torture video content was imprisoned or saw the error of his ways and quit.

Chances are, somebody else started producing similar content to satisfy demand.
    Be seeing you.
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    This guy sounds like a real jerk
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    Kill the bastard.
    I play at my dining room table.