Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Woodstock Oldboy Telecaster - Price Drop - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Woodstock Oldboy Telecaster - Price Drop

StephenBStephenB Frets: 69
edited October 2023 in Guitars £
Handcrafted in Ukraine and finished in a beautiful, gently reliced seafoam green in Nitrocellulose lacquer, the Oldboy is the perfect mix of a cabronita and a telecaster.

There have been a number of upgrades made to this guitar, that have significantly improved giggability and playability, specifically:
Hipshot tuners (outrageously good)
Graphtech String Trees
Gotoh Bridge Saddles
Jim Dunlop Straplocks

I will supply all of the original parts to the buyer as well.

In addition, the certificate of authenticity will be provided, along with a high quality gig bag.

In terms of sounds, this will scratch any telecaster itches you may have (itches in other places might require different treatments). The neck is a little narrower than the classic Fender 52 reissue telecasters, I'd say "modern C" maybe and it has a lovely "worn in" feel without looking like Joe the Intern went at it with the orbital sander. The grain on the neck is also really nice, I think it's quartersawn and runs parallel to the neck. Currently set up with 10s.

I'm currently looking to buy a specific resonator from a certain member of this forum, so it's cash only on this sale.

Currently looking for £700 EDIT: Price Drop to £600

The cheapest I can find this guitar on reverb is well over £1k, so with the upgrades, I think this is a fair price!

Based in Northern Ireland, but happy to discuss shipping.

Pictures can be found at this link:

And I'm going to try and post them inline here:

Whats that? You like Jazz? well sit tight for my other listing!
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump! Also interested in Trades now, currently jones-ing for a Les Paul Jr type instrument - show me what you've got!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Some interest, but no firm offers in place yet - if you have something like an LP Jr or a pink PRS S2, I'm down for a part ex :)

Cheers,
    Ste