Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Who Is on Tonite? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Who Is on Tonite?

My brother in law and his mate have been playing in a self contained band for years

As they finished setting up for the night they stood at the bar and over heard 2x elderly ladies sitting nearby and discussing the nights events....

"Dae yeh know who's on tonite then?

"Two old fat cunts" Came the reply

Tempus Fugit Indeed. I have not stopped laughing
tae be or not tae be
10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• :+1: :lol: 

Love it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1430
    The very reason why I don't perform any more!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • As long as calling the band "two old fat cunts" isn't stopping them getting work I think it's a fine name. 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    There used to be a band round these parts called Three Fat Bastards  =)

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    There was a band on at my hotel called "Apart Hide".
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.