Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Anyone tried the new Harley Benton Fusion III with Floyd Rose - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Anyone tried the new Harley Benton Fusion III with Floyd Rose

Still on the hunt for a bargain Floyd equipt guitar. Saw that Harley Benton have them on guitars between £145 and £309, the cheaper coming with a floyd rose special and the more expensive one with a 1000 series.
Seems like an absolute bargain and cheaper than any second hand deals I can find.
Even upgrading to a higher end Floyd and pickups on the cheaper guitar still makes it a bargain.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1004
    I have the older Fusion II with the FRS (Purple & maple on maple not roasted which they no longer offer) they are very nice for the £'s, neck profile is a little Chunky (think MM EVH)but my main issue with the HB FR stuff is that they never seem to cut the Floyd Rroute/Stud shelf low enough so you can't get the floyd plate low, in turn you need to shim the neck if you like a low action (like 1mm or so) they also never seem to shim the floyd saddles so they match the neck radius...if your on the look out for a Cheap well made FR equipt guitar i have this SubZero Gen Pro FR as new. Id let it go for £160 posted
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter