Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Life's too short for... (insert here) - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Life's too short for... (insert here)

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• markjmarkj Frets: 851
    edited September 2023
    A smart phone. 
    I see people walking their dog and mothers pushing their prams just glued to them for f++cks sake get a life.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Playing Fenders or Gibsons when there are so many better alternatives!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1988
    Fruit flies?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • munckee said:
    axisus said:
    Worrying about your penis size.

Who's with me???

anyone ...
    I agree, it may not be very big but I’ve  got 15 stone to push it in with.  

Mine's tiny, but has still filled two prams.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Washing the car. Just wait and it will rain eventually. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Oasis numbers in the set… and Mr Brightside
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    edited September 2023
    Being able to witness flying cars, proper space tourism and completely perfect sex robots.

These things will come, but not in our window of life on Earth.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Emp_Fab said:
    Being able to witness flying cars, proper space tourism and completely perfect sex robots.
    Or seeing everyone wearing grey zip-up jumpsuits and eating pills instead of food.  "Mmmm, blueberry pie and ice cream".
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    markj said:
    A smart phone. 
    I see people walking their dog and mothers pushing their prams just glued to them for f++cks sake get a life.
    Smart phones, dumb users.
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    ..... tolerating wankers
  • bad slippers
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    Watching men’s football. The women’s game is closer to the principle of scoring goals to actually win the match. Men seem preoccupied with not losing more than winning. Women’s football is played more in the spirit of Rugby - get up and get on with the game. Men rolling around on the ground after a slight push is pathetic......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• munckee said:
    axisus said:
    Worrying about your penis size.

Who's with me???

anyone ...
    I agree, it may not be very big but I’ve  got 15 stone to push it in with.  

Mine's tiny, but has still filled two prams.

I’d have a job to fill a thimble 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter