Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Anyone fancy a swap for My R9 for a R7,R6 or R4. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Anyone fancy a swap for My R9 for a R7,R6 or R4.

What's Hot
I have a  mint 2020 bought new in 2022 R9 with a killer top.
Possibly looking for a trade on a R7, R6 or R4, guitar must be in lovely condition like mine.
Here's the link to my NGD thread.
NGD Beauty of the Burst Gibson R9. - Guitar Discussions on theFretBoard
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Hi Mark, I don’t want to derail your thread, but your R9 is worth about a grand more than any of guitars you’ve listed to trade for. I’d strongly suggest selling it here on the forum and then picking out a nice R7/R4 with the proceeds.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I will ask the obvious question.....WHY!
  • I will ask the obvious question.....WHY!
    Because goldtops are where it’s at!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • markjmarkj Frets: 851
    Really love the guitar but would prefer a thicker neck like my Custom shop 59 es335 and I love Goldtops.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hadded03 said:
    I will ask the obvious question.....WHY!
    Because goldtops are where it’s at!
    Well, this is definitely true. The gold top allure is real 
  • markjmarkj Frets: 851
    I will probably go down the route of selling mine privately if decide to let the guitar go.
  • I have a lovely R7 (2010) but I would assume you'd want a fair whack of cash on top? R7 features as the solo in this video and there are some pics in the video too.