Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Where to buy a Wah pedal box ? - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Where to buy a Wah pedal box ?

What's Hot
lentolento Frets: 115
Have looked online and this place: https://www.amplifiedparts.com/products/pedal-box-12-x-5-x-4-fits-wah-pedals-and-loopers
sells them for $2.59 ... but where in the UK sells them ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    is it just to post somewhere?

If so I just tape 2 smaller boxes together 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lentolento Frets: 115
    Thanks for the reply ...
    No, not for posting. Just to stop it from getting scratched etc from amongst my leads bag where. I don't have any spare boxes to spare for that ...  Ebay occasionally sell pedal and wah boxes but don't see any at the moment. Just wondering where the makers get them from ...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Stick it in a Jiffy bag. That'll protect it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lentolento Frets: 115
    Yes ! You're right. I missed the obvious ....  =)
  • Or buy a large pair of shoes, and get the box for free 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter