Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Two Rock Studio Pro 22 - £1675, Zilla 2x10 Combo Cab, Swan 2x10 Flightcase - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Two Rock Studio Pro 22 - £1675, Zilla 2x10 Combo Cab, Swan 2x10 Flightcase

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Two Rock Studio Pro 22 - £1675 shipped.

I bought this recently, and it's a great gateway into the Two Rock sound, impeccably made, sounds great as you'd expect and is perfect for what it's designed for, a grab and go combo complete with that Two-Rock reverb.

Exceptional cleans, brilliant edge of breakup tones and the renowned TR build quality. It's a really loud 22w amp and wouldn't struggle for volume anywhere really. The original TR speaker was already replaced with a different Celestion unfortunately and I didn't like the darker sound so switched it for a Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary which is a much more balanced tone and sounds great.

The only issue is that a previous owner has rubbed the writing so hard on the middle pot when cleaning that it's faded somewhat. Otherwise it's in fine fettle.

Unfortunately as good as it is, it hasn't replaced my other amps and I need the cash so it's bye bye.

I do have the box for this, so can ship it at cost but at your own risk, I would much prefer to drop it off or have you collect and try it out of course. I can of course deliver it around the East Midlands or Aylesbury/greater London area as ever too.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    edited October 2023
    Zilla 2x10 Combo Cab with 2 X 10" WGS G10C/S Speakers.

I bought a rather lovely Dr Z from Sweepy that came with this beautifully made combo cab and the original head shell. Now I'm a sucker for heads and cabs and red tolex, so I put it back to stock and this cab is now surplus to requirements.

Extremely well made Zilla cab in a fetching western tolex, with a Z style basket weave cloth. There are a few marks from use but on very good condition generally, there's also some glue residue on the cloth but I don't want to pick it off and damage it. Comes complete with 2x10" 16ohm WGS G10 C/S Speakers wired in parallel for 8 ohms. 

The speakers are actually really really nice sounding, and approx £96 each new.

I also have a 2x10 Flightcase that will fit this below. Dimensions are roughly: 587mm(L) x 266mm(W) x 525mm(H)

£200 or near offer, collection only or could ship in the Flightcase I suppose!! Message me and we'll work it out. Delivery is also doable if we can arrange a meet point. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    Bump :-)
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

edited October 2023
    Swan Flightcases 2x10" combo/cab Flightcase. 

VGC, some marks from storage and use but fully functional.

Designed specifically for the Dr. Z 2 x 10 Combo but will fit a lot of other amps too.

Manufactured from 9.5mm laminate

4 x Butterfly catch with loops to fit padlock (padlock not supplied)

2x Recessed handles

4x 100mm orange castors bolted to case via 15mm Birchply wheelboard (2 have full lockout brakes)

Lid removes fully via butterfly catches

Fully foam lined with plastazote foam

Unit can be used in base of case

Internal dimensions 587mm(L) x 266mm(W) x 525mm(H)

External approx 653mm(L) x 332mm(W) x 605mm(H) or 740mm(H) including wheels

Approx weight 20Kg

Can do a deal with the combo cab above.

Collection only or can ship at cost, could also deliver or meet you somewhere.

£135 ONO

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump - new stuff added!

Bump