Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Things that can be misinterpreted - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Things that can be misinterpreted

What's Hot

Just wondering what other things can be easily misinterpreted? :astonished: 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    I don’t know, but I’d be willing to bet there’ll be no misinterpreting some of the comments that are made on that video.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    White Harmony.
    19reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    I wonder what guitar that is?  The bridge pickup has two height adjustment screws on the bass side, and presumably also two on the treble side, unless one is for angle adjustment.  The neck pickup is right up against the end of the 24-fret fretboard and the top horn is ...... whoah! .... quite long like a Yamaha Bracifica.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I didn’t even notice the guitar!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Don't like her, she's a bit me me me.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    BillDL said:
    I wonder what guitar that is?  The bridge pickup has two height adjustment screws on the bass side, and presumably also two on the treble side, unless one is for angle adjustment.  The neck pickup is right up against the end of the 24-fret fretboard and the top horn is ...... whoah! .... quite long like a Yamaha Bracifica.
    Keisel.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • donbotdonbot Frets: 335
    @BillDL Its a Kiesel Delos I think.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    Modern Fender HSSs do the 2+1 pickup screw thing too 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Offset said:
    White Harmony.
    Whites Only
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Russell Brand, if he's to be believed.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 878
    Does she have coitus with the guy from pedal pawn?
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    I didn’t get the first post
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Keiko said:
    Nah they just hang out and do boomer bends 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Keiko said:
    'Coitus'?!  I feel I've been dragged into the 19th century!
  • axisus said:
    I didn't either :anguished: 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    axisus said:
    Nor me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    2 floppy tits and she has a career.
    Well, more than I can do.
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    Offset said:
    White Harmony.
    Two-part white harmony!   ;)
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Filth
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • Must be my street level warped Wegie humour ... when a woman says things like 'tube screamer' it means she's discovered a new sex toy.

I never expected Mimi (innocent wee lass that she is) to be uploading such potentially misconstruable statements  ... maybe she ain't as naïve as I thought :astonished: 
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Brexit. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    axisus said:
    I didn't either :anguished: 
    Me too.
  • I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • :lol:  :+1: 

That's the idea
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    @stufisher I think that says more about you than Mimi.

Although I got it. Although it was a bit of a stretch.  Fnarr.

So, yeah, we both need to report to HR.
  • Oh not the headmaster's office again ... I'm never out of the place :anguished: 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
    My mind works in a similarly deviant way
  • 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Fantastic! :lol: 
  • nero1701nero1701 Frets: 770
    edited September 2023
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter