Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB - Kids Brio Train Track/Trains/Misc - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB - Kids Brio Train Track/Trains/Misc

pt22pt22 Frets: 102
edited September 2023 in Misc £
The lad now has a love of trains and a starter Brio set. We are primarily looking to expand the track, but will be happy to take trains and basic buildings if you’d rather get rid of more in one go. The less plastic the better. 

Happy to pay a reasonable price, and hope you would be willing to post or maybe a central London meet? 

Cheers

Pete
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I found plenty on gumtree, Facebook marketplace and fleabay
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    Brio is compatible with almost every other wooden track out there - We started with Brio, but it's incredibly expensive. check out BigJigs for interesting track pieces, Chad Valley for cheap and plentiful ones, and Aldi if they're currently in stock..
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    Worth checking charity shops as well. I got a plastic crate full of track, trains and accessories for our train-obsessed grandson for £15. All proper Brio stuff. One of the engines alone would’ve cost £30. 
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    I know my mum has a ton of it starting with the original Galt stuff from when I was a kid and my brother too(later renamed Brio) and later stuff that was added for my nephews. I ought to ask what she will do with it all.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• pt22pt22 Frets: 102
    edited October 2023
    Thanks for the comments. Yep I’m aware, but deals on gumtree require local pickup, and some people on eBay are taking the piss. Kind of looking for the odd deal rather than anything specific so I thought I’d post here. 

@FelineGuitars weird that your brother was renamed Brio. :P if you ever find your mother wants to get rid of anything I’m happy to pay of course and to pick up from you in Croydon. No rush and I’ll probably be down to you anyhow closer to the end of the year to check over a vintage Iceman I’m importing. Cheers!