Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Not often I play a clip twice running - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Not often I play a clip twice running

TanninTannin Frets: 4394
Not often I play a clip twice running, and smile all the way through both times. 
I've never heard of Torsten Goods and his peculiar accent takes a bit of getting used to, but set that to one side - he hits all the right notes and makes it work.

Meanwhile, Joscho Stephan's guitar work is just wonderful. I mean he's always good but this time he's even better. (Interesting to hear him playing an orthodox flattop 808 instead of his usual hand-made Gypsy jazz instrument, by the way.)

In the background Stefan Rey does nothing you'd notice and everything needed - i.e., exactly what a bass player should do.

I think I'll go and play it again. :) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SpoonManSpoonMan Frets: 138
    edited September 2023
    Scat, man!

Beepbopdoodop! 

Not really my cuppa but decent playing.

Scoobydoobydeebop!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Grrrreat....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    George Benson's On Broadway is one of my favourite songs. This was a superb version. Thanks for sharing!
  • My mate plays drums in his band when he comes to Zürich. Saw him last year and was very impressed.